воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

boston ma theater district




Yesterday, I saw Avenue Q and Carousel in the same day. O_O

I went to Indy with Rian and her dad to see Avenue Q, and it was fucking awesome. So funny. Oh wow. I laughed really hard. During the collection hat song, they ran out into the audience with hats for people to put money in, and Rian put in a red thong with a five dollar bill paperclipped to it. The girl with the hat went, "Thank you so much :D"

We got to meet a couple of the cast members afterwards, and they were really nice. One of them was the girl with the hat, and she said that they totally wouldapos;ve used the thong for some improv it that hat had been on top of the pile when they were tallying their riches.

We ate dinner at IHOP :D

After that, they dropped me off at South to see Carousel with Sao. It was really good. Oh wow. I almost cried. (Sao did cry.)

And now, I should be reading my Blender book for my class.
boston ma theater district, boston ma theater productions, boston ma theater ticket, boston ma theater tickets.



Комментариев нет: